Our Dive Center is Currently Closed till Further Notice feel free to contact us on:
Mandy: 082 852 8253 | Dick: 082 410 9798 | Marina: 079 642 8426
Why Choose Scubaversity?
- Onsite training pool with various levels up to 5 meters deep.
- All training will be conducted by a PADI Instructor, educated to the very highest PADI Standards.
- No more than 4:1 student to instructor ratios.
- Divemaster on all dives to add to safety.
- Personal course tailoring.
- Unlimited classroom time.
- Pool sessions will be conducted over at least two days.
- Unlimited Confined Water sessions and extra buoyancy practice sessions to ensure your comfort and confidence.
- Four separate Open Water dives over at least two separate days.
- Oxygen, First Aid Kit, and trained personnel available on all courses.
- A dedicated SCUBA gear, computer, and travel overview evening.
- Try Dive vouchers for family and friends.
- Equipment gift vouchers.
- Money-back guarantee*.
*We are not the cheapest PADI Open Water Diver course you will find on the market and don’t want to scare you away with this statement. However you are embarking on one of the most exciting journeys ever, so we have to make sure that you enjoy every single moment which we offer through our unique one of a kind facility and amazing tribe. In order to keep on diving and enjoy it, you have to feel completely safe at all times. Thus we pride ourselves in creating competent, confident, and comfortable divers in the pool! We will not let you jump until you feel completely safe and know that you will be a diver that can look after yourself!