|Per Non-Diver Sharing|
|R 24 950|
If you want to change you tour dates, please be aware of the following:
The tour is pre-booked, so we can add dates before and after the trip but not detect from the tour.
If booking flights with SV the breakaway can only be after the tour.
If flights booked through SV there is an extra cost for transfer.
If you are not flying with us transfer cost is on own account.
Confirm your seat by placing a deposit of R 3000.00 before June 30, 2019.
Another payment of R 3000.00 must be made for your flight before July 31, 2019.
The remaining balance must be paid in FULL before the end of September 2019.
SA passports don’t need VISAS, please confirm if you are traveling on another passport.
All prices quotes are subject to change without notice due to unscheduled airline/airport tax increases, operator price increases & currency fluctuations.
Day 1 December 26th, 2019, Thursday
* Meet at OR Tambo International Airport at 10h30.
* Singapore Airline flight SQ479 departs for Singapore at 13h35 and it is an Overnight Flight.
Day 2-4 December 27th-29th, 2019, Friday-Sunday
* Arrive in Singapore at approximately 06h55. Check-in for Singapore Airline flight MI752 to Phuket at 8h30.
* Arrive in Phuket at 09h20, meet, assisted and transferred for the ferry to Koh Lanta.
* Arrive in Koh Lanta and check into the Hotel which will be our base from which we will explore this quaint Divers/Bikers Island for the next 3 days.
* Day 3, the 28th, is the first dive day. Koh has some incredible caverns, awesome walls, 30m/98ft + viz and loads of fish. Hin Daeng & Muang reefs, which are a little further out to sea (but are incredible), are two of the most famous sites in Thailand and these reefs are for the logbooks! Pinnacles reef starts at the surface and drop down to around 70-80m/230-262ft. These dives sites are really fantastic.
* Day 4, the 29th, we will start exploring the reefs with Flip-Flop Divers – the owner, Ady, used to be a club member at Scubaversity so we can only expect the best! **This is a day outing and we will be picked up from the resort at approximately +/- 7am and transferred to the pier where we will board the boat and enjoy breakfast. Our dive site for the day will be Koh Haa.
Day 5-7 December 30th, 2019–January 1st, 2020, Monday-Wednesday
* Day 5, the 30th, we pack our bags and head off to our next adventure on the renowned Phi-Phi islands.
* We’ll catch the ferry across the crystal blue seas until we reach our next accommodation. We’ll unpack, explore and do 1 dive at a local dive site!
* Day 6, we’ll do 1 dive by exploring another local dive site. Non-divers are welcome to laze around on the beach while chilling with some cocktails and soaking up the sun!
* There will be lots to do on this island for the rest of the time until New Years.
THE NEW YEAR BEGINS!
* Night 6 – Well this is the BIGGIE – New Years in Thailand on a beach. We are pretty sure this is going to be a party that is not easily super-ceded but options are open here!
* Day 7, the 1st, – This is an obvious one, some of us might wake up on the beach, some of us might be hiding away from the sun till a decent hour but we will get together in the evening to discuss what needs to stay in Thailand.
Day 8-10 January 2nd–4th, 2020, Thursday-Saturday
* We pack our bags and head off to our next adventure by checking in at our 4 star Hotel located in the heart of Patong Beach. Stay in Phuket for 3 nights while spending your days at leisure and exploring the islands from Patong Beach (it is possible to do a myriad of exciting and interesting day tours, not to mention the awesome shopping opportunities). Our adventure is at an end and we have to leave our paradise until the next time.
Day 11 January 5th, 2020, Sunday
* Depart Phuket MI 759 at 11:35 and arrive in Johannesburg on the 5th at 21h00.